So I made my kids green eggs for breakfast this morning. They didn't know what to think. Eggs are one of there favorite things to eat. They love them. Not today.
Cody was really not too sure. He kept watching Ashley and Jordan to see if they were going to eat it.
OK, so Jordan was the only one that ended up liking them, but I think that's because he made and egg sandwich with bread. He couldn't really see the eggs. I didn't realize how visual we are about food. Ashley just could not do it. Oh well, it was fun to watch.
2 comments:
You are a better mom than me...I swent Madi to school with NO GREEN ON!!! She is gonna be so mad at me when she gets home! I love the green eggs...my kids would have eaten them..if only I was a good mom and thought ahead!!! gosh-dang-it...next year maybe you should call me before school to remind me!!!
hahaha that is so hilarious! And those eggs look sick! It is funny how visual we are w/ food- if it doesn't look right it doesn't look safe to eat. Cody is a big goofball- nice CHEESE face all the time . hahaha. SO CUTE!!!!! can't stand it!
Post a Comment