Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twins birthday.....

So it was Ashley and Jordan's birthday this last week, and
they were so excited for it. The big "8", and now they
are anxious to be baptized.

Ashley is still very in to Barbie's. So we got her
the singing High school Musical ones.....she loved them.

Jordan is very in to Bakugan. I know, those of you without little boys
probably have no idea what I am talking about. It's OK, I had
to learn also. It's a cartoon, and cool figurines that transform. Don't ask me????

Grandma Petersen made them new blankets, which they always love.
Cody had to go and get his new one, and pose with them.

Then the cakes. As requested, I made a football cake and a purse cake.
They loved them. They were challenging to make, but I had
fun doing it.

We sure love our twins.........
Happy Birthday Ashley and Jordan!!!!

5 comments:

Jennie said...

The cakes are AWESOME!!! Great job Anj :)

Kim said...

I CAN'T BELIVE THEY ARE 8!!! Time sure does fly!! You did an awesome job on the cakes. I can't even imagine being able to make cakes like that!! Kaden is VERY into Bakugan too!! Almost every day he asks if we can go get a new Bakugan or a Bakugan launcher etc. Funny how it doesn't matter where you are they all like the same things. BTW...I think your hair looks cute!! I was looking at the last two posts with you in them and I think you look really YOUNG with your new (well not so new anymore) haircut!!! I will call soon to chat!!

Allison said...

Great job on the cakes mom!

Kevin Scharnhorst said...

You did an awesome job on the cakes. It is so hard to believe that they are 8. That means Allison will be soon. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

What day are they getting baptized? I want to bring Allison. She hasn't been to one in a long time and there hasn't been alot this year of her friends so I want to make sure she is there for Ashley's. With conference I wasn't sure of the date.

Kevin Scharnhorst said...

By the way this is Wendy. I didn't realize Kevin was signed in.