
This was the first year that Cody was big enough to go on the roof
to help with Christmas lights. He loved it, but didn't
stay up there too long.......he is only three.....

Ashley and Jordan of course loved it.....look at those smiles.
Our house is beginning to look
a lot like Christmas!!! :)
3 comments:
We got a fake tree last night and put it up! I'm so excited. I wanna get lights for outside too!
I LOVE the new pictures on the blog- you all look amazing!
I LOVE the new family photos. They turned out so cute and colors look great. You did a great job picking out cute outfits. You will have to help me once I finally get some done.
You are so brave...I know my kids would love to go on the roof, but I am just not that fun yet :) The family photo looks amazing!
Post a Comment