Monday, July 25, 2011

What was I thinking?????.......

Anyone that know me, knows I am NOT an animal person,
at all. Don't really want to be around them, pet
them, and especially not have them in my house.
So yes, it is crazy that I now have a kitten, IN MY HOUSE!

Our kids are SO happy, and don't ever leave her alone.
How could I deny those cute faces....
By cute faces, I mean my kids....of course....

2 comments:

Kim Tracy said...

I know all about about the kids not leaving cats alone. Kayla and Perry will not leave my two alone. Perry thinks it is great sport to chase them around the living room. Kayla just loves to torment which ever one is dumb enough to come close enough to her.
I am glad they are declawed. Otherwise Kayla would have scratch marks all over her face from one of them. She gets in its face and won't leave it alone until it hisses and swats at her.

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

What is happening to the Petersens?! Crazy! What's her name?