Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween fun....

For Halloween weekend, the first thing we did was
go to a haunted forest. It was advertised
and it was free. My kids were very excited...
Cody was very scared... Haha

This was the creepiest thing there.
A girl, dressed in a wedding dress, with her
hair straight over her face. She would walk up
behind you and just stand there. When you
turned around, it would FREAK you out.
She was in the waiting area.
Creepy!

Ashley, our zombie bride.

Jordan, our rock star.

And Cody, our Mario.

We went to our ward's trunk or treat on Saturday night.
I forgot to take pictures, except this one
of Cody digging into his candy.

Then we went trick or treating, Monday night.
Cody was SO happy....to say the least.
Look at that face.

Ashley with her friend, Bri.

The group, trick or treating.
So happy!


It was another fun Halloween.
We sure love our kiddos.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I have been waiting for you to post pics of Halloween (you always do)!!! I was also hoping to see your cute pumpkins (you are always so good at carving pumpkins with your kiddos. Anyhow...I love the pics of the kids on Halloween!! It's such a kids holiday and I love it!!! You did an awesome job on the kids costumes! Way to go Anj!!!