Nathan said he was going to put up Christmas lights the other day, and Ashley and Jordan of course wanted to help him. I had to run to the store, so I took Cody with me. I came home, and pulled up to see Ashley and Jordan on the roof with Nathan. I couldn't believe it. They were so excited.
Nathan said Ashley was so scared to get up, she cried for about ten minutes after she got up there. He knew she would love being up there, so he let her cry. Sure enough, she didn't want to come down. When it was time to come down, she got scared again. This is Nathan giving her a pep talk.
I realize now, this is probably going to be tradition, that the kids go up with Nathan to put up lights. Am I normal to be worried, or just being paranoid?????
3 comments:
Looks like fun...that is Brent's plan tomarrow...Madi usually goes up too...I am still not sure we can trust Cassi up there...maybe we will give it a try???
nice...you gotta love dads! My boys love their dad because he lets them do stuff like that and their mom is ultra paranoid about it. I guess we just have to trust our husbands. I'm sure they just loved helping dad! :0) miss you!
How fun-- that'll be a fun tradition for them. They're growing up too!! I wouldn't be worried- they're big enough. Plus Nathan is up there- he'll be careful w/ em. I wish it were cold enough to wear lots of heavy coats and hats and mittens. So fun!
Post a Comment