Last year about this time, Cody was a little baby and didn't really know what snow was. This was his first time seeing it, and it was so cute. He just laid on the floor and starred out the window. Jordan decided to join him.
Nathan decided to make a fire to burn some old papers, rather than shred them all. The kids loved it.
Jordan sure loves his dad. He will do ANYTHING his dad does. I love it! :)
2 comments:
I love the picture of the boys looking out the window. That's priceless. It is finally getting cold down here, but not as cold as there. My boys would love snow - that's all they are asking Santa for, for Christmas. So funny.
That pic is SO cute of Jordan & Cody looking out the window at the snow. Aww so sweet. I heard Thanksgiving Dinner was DELICIOUS! Wish we could've been there to enjoy it all w/ everyone. Your kiddies are SO cute!
Post a Comment