Monday, December 10, 2007

Family pictures....


Ok, so I don't know why I can't get this picture to turn the right way. It's such a cute picture I didn't want to leave it out. Sorry for the kink in the neck. :)


This was one of the only pictures we got of Cody actually smiling.

Ashley and Jordan just love playing around together.

So they had all had it after about........a whole half hour. Especially Cody. My friend Kim Jenkins is trying to get better at photography, so she wanted some practice on our family. I think she did a good job. Thanks Kim!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Those pics are SO CUTE! Your kids are adorable. I LOVE LOVE Ashley's hair! I know her hair is naturally curly- but did you have to curl her hair a little more, or is that how it looks? it's so cute! Jordan and Ashley's relationship is so cute. It's good Jordan doesn't beat up on her. haha- funny pic of Cody bawling. :) Miss you

Angela said...

These pictures are darling! I really like the family one with Cody smiling - it totally shows his cute personality. Ashley and Jordan look amazing - they are getting so grown up. Tell Kim she did a great job!

Kim said...

Wow...I can't believe how old they look!!! Time flies, right!!! What a cute family!