Monday, January 7, 2008

First day to play in snow....


This was the first day it really snowed, and my kids were able to go out and play in it. Every other day they would ask if it was just wet snow, and I would have to say yes, and that they couldn't play in it. They were pretty excited when it stuck for a whole day.


Cody had never been in snow before. This was his first time touching and playing in it. So, when he saw Ashley doing a snow angel, he didn't know what to think.


So he joined her, along with Jordan. They looked so cute.


This was their way of letting me know they were done playing in the snow. I walked into my kitchen and saw this.

3 comments:

Angela said...

OOoohhh - I'm so glad you posted again. I've been waiting and waiting :0) Your kids are so cute out there in the snow. My two favorites are the three doing snow angels and waiting to come in when they're done. I LOVE it! I love that they are just waiting out there for mom to come and strip them of the wet and cold. I can't wait to see you!!!

Abby said...

Your kids are GOOFBALLS! hahah- SO CUTE! Funny about Cody, not being sure about the snow, then laying there w/ them . hehe

Kim said...

Oh I love it...I get the same little faces on my door too when they are eady to come inside.