Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ashley gets her hair cut....


Ashley's hair has been driving me crazy lately. It was getting longer and it wouldn't curl real well anymore, but it wouldn't stay straight very well either. It was getting pretty long, but it was really thin on the bottom. So, I decided I wanted it cut to look thicker. She agreed to it, which I couldn't believe, so I cut it. I cut about seven inches off. I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. So this is it straight.

The back of it straight. I put a bunch of layers in it. It was all one length.

This is her favorite way, with a little flip in it. This is not my favorite way, but her best friend wears her hair this way, so she thinks she likes it.

This is her natural curl. I think it's cute.

She actually has a lot of natural curl. I didn't have to do anything but scrunch it a little.
I am actually thinking I want to cut it shorter, but I am afraid to do it myself. I want it really stacked in the back. I think that haircut is so cute. I just don't know how good it will look with her natural curly hair???? Any ideas????

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Good job Anj! It is so dang cute!!! An "A line" would be really cute too if you are going to cut it shorter.

Angela said...

This is SO cute!!! I love it - it looks great curly or straight. I agree that an "A line" would be super cute.

Kim said...

Very cute!!! I love it curly! I think it would be so cute stacked in the back...it would amke it poofy and still curly! But it is so cute how it is too!!! Very good job on the cut!

Abby said...

So cute Ashley! Good job Anj- good layers and everything. Ash would look so cute and OLD w/ an A-line cut.