Monday, June 30, 2008

My funny kid......


So I think Cody is just so funny. He is trying to talk so much, he is so fun. If you can't understand him, when I ask him what a pirate says, he says, "argh, me buckle", something he learned from Backyardigans. Gotta love TV. :) He also usually says 10, but he just wouldn't say it today. Pretty funny, I sure love this kid!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh he is stinkin' cute!!!

Angela said...

CUTE!!! I loved the little smile he flashed you at the end of the video clip. What a cute kid!

Abby said...

hahaha- i laughed the whole time. cute cheesy smile at the end. he's so cute. i love his voice too - it's like jordan's. awww adorable.

Brothers Family said...

He is a cute kid. That's funny. :)

Kim said...

We are going to Utah to meet up with my brother and family. It will be a fun little visit!