So I decided to take my kids to my parents house in Idaho Falls, this last week. We never go over just to play, and grandma and grandpa invited us to come, so off we went. My kids had so much fun. Growing up, there was eleven of us kids, so we didn't have a whole lot, now that we are all grown and out of the house, they have more toys than you can imagine. My kids played on all of them last week, and had a ball. Sorry there's so many pictures, it was hard to pick which to post, there were so many! I also just learned how to post more than five pictures at a time, but now they are all out of order, so sorry. They are still fun pictures.
So my parents have a big, fun house and this is where I found Cody a lot of the time. In grandma and grandpa's theatre room, watching movies. They have the first row, with real theatre seats, then the next couple of rows are big comfy recliners, but he always wanted to sit in the first row. This time he was sitting with his uncle Mark.
So my dad took them jet-skiing. Ashley wanted grandpa to come and spray us, on the side, with water. She thought that was pretty funny.
She loved riding, as you can see her face!
They spent a lot of time on the trampoline, with the sprinkler underneath. They had never seen that before, so they loved it.
My dad happened to buy this 4-wheeler the week we were there, so of course he had to take my kids for a ride.
My dad was just recently released as a Bishop at BYU Idaho, and I think he has a lot more free time to do fun things. He also works from home, so it was easy for my kids to bug him to go play. He was always willing to help them, and play. Thanks grandpa!
So Ashley and Jordan wanted to go on the ferris wheel with grandpa, so they thought. Jordan did fine, Ashley started crying as soon as it started moving. We all thought it was pretty funny, so I took a picture.
Jordan then wanted to go on the "octopus" ride with my dad. It looked crazy, and come to find out, it was. Even my dad had a hard time on it. It was going so fast and spinning all over the place. Jordan didn't cry, but crouched way down into my dad. It was pretty cute.
Grandma wanted to fly kites with the kids. We couldn't get it up here, but got it up the next day.
Cody is obsessed with motorcycles. He loves them, and talks about them all the time. So when my brother, uncle John, pulled up on one, he was so excited. It's his new bike, and it was really nice.
My parents live on a river, so of course we had to go play in it. They loved riding with grandpa on the jetski.
This is a picture of them making pumpkin pies with my mom. This was their special request. They love making pies, and they love eating pumpkin pies even more.
This is them at the zoo. They loved looking at all the animals, especially the lions and tigers.
They also went on amusement park rides. This was an easy one for Ashley and Jordan.
I went on the merry-go-round with Ashley and Cody. Sorry, I am the only one looking, but they did both love it.
They did even more than this, just too many pictures. They rode on a tractor, on a motorcycle, rode bikes, watched movies. Just way too much fun. They came home so tired, and have been sleeping great. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for a fun week!
6 comments:
So why don't you visit there more often??? Geez...that looks like a lot of fun!!! LOVE the theatre room! Very cool! Looks like a lot of fun...and you made me really want some pumpkin pie!!!
Jordan - that's cool! Maybe next time I can come meet you there. Frum Kaden
Man...I wish we weren't all too sick to come. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I agree with Kim you should go see your parents more often (then we can come see you guys more often). We miss you guys a lot!!!!
WOW - that looks cool. Never apologize for posting too many pictures....just for posting not enough. I loved the commentary, it looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I would go there more often too, if I could. AWESOME!!!
how fun! man i want to go home now- imiss not having a tramp, and going jetskiing and then i can ride the 4wheeler and get a ride on the motorcyle... sheesh! what a trip! so fun!!!
Look how fun that looks. Johnny looks cute too!
Post a Comment