Sunday, August 17, 2008

More summer fun.....


So this is our new fun for the rest of the summer. I found a trampoline at a garage sale for $35, so I had to get it. My kids now live on it. Cody was not too sure about it, but now loves the thing.

So much for the pool, my kids would rather jump on the tramp with a sprinkler spraying them. I guess I give them too many options.


So this is a picture of my new dining room bench that my father-in-law made for me. I asked him not expecting it to turn out this good, and I love it, and as you can see, so do my kids. This is where they prefer to sit now, instead of the counter. Thanks grandpa!

5 comments:

Brothers Family said...

Anj your kids are SO cute! I have some videos of when I was like 6 or something and I was at g&g's house.. in Boise, so however long ago that was, and I was jumping on the tramp with a sprinkler underneath. It's the BEST!!

Kim said...

WOW!!! Nathan's Dad did a great job on the bench!!! You have waited a long time for a bench for your table I am sure you are very excited!!! As for the tramp I'm jealous!!! I really want a trap for my kids but I am just not willing to pay the price. Good for you finding such a great deal!! The kids really wish they were there to play on it too.

Kim said...

Whata deal on the tramp!!! And that bench looks great! It looks like it goes with the table!!!

Angela said...

I love the new look of the site. I bet your kids are loving that trampoline. Our trampoline is still a favorite at our house, especially with the preschool kids. That bench is WAY COOL!!! I love it. I need one of those for my table.

Abby said...

oh man- i miss the tramp! that is a good investment-- sheesh $35 bucks! Just be careful with them jumpin thru the springs. I don't know how none of us didn't get seriously injured growing up on our tramp :)