So while at the Oregon coast, we decided to take the kids crabbing. It's something Nathan does everytime we go to the coast. This was the dock that we crabbed off of.
(OK, I had my hand up to my face to block the sun, then tried to hurry and put it down, and she caught it right in the air. I know it looks silly)
So it took a little while waiting for the crabs to bite, so my kids stayed busy by chasing the birds off the dock. It was pretty funny.
This was a crab someone else caught and we went to see it, and Cody wanted nothing to do with them. He was scared to death.
I loved seeing Ashley and Jordan try and pull up the crab pots. They sure loved helping and seeing all the crabs. Jordan lasted the longest, staying with his dad to help. After a while, Ashley, Cody and I headed off to the car to wait. (I read a book) :)
Waiting for crabs....
5 comments:
Oh that sounds like fun!!! I love the one of Ashley and Jordan realing the bucket in...so cute! You really have made me want to take a trip to the Oregon coast! By the way...what is you hand doing in your family shot??? Do your kids like eating crab?
hahah goofy pic of Ashley- she's hilarious. I LOVE the picture of Ash & jordan pulling on the rope. So cute. What a fun trip!
This looks like so much fun...for about ten minutes. :) Your kids are adorable and I especially like the self portrait at the end with goofy Ashley. Fun, fun, fun!!! Keep those posts coming!!
I wish you would have told me you would be up this way! I am just north of Seattle!!!
Looks like fun.
When I saw that picture of you.. I thought you were doing something like, Peace or.. a gangster sign, I just couldn't find out what it was. Haha!
Post a Comment