Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our trip to the beach......


So we went to Nathan's brother's wedding in Oregon this last weekend, and decided to make it a long weekend and go to the beach. So we just got back last night, and here are some pics.
Love this one of Nathan and Jordan. Jordan sure loves his dad, and follows him everywhere.

I asked Jordan to take a picture of Nathan and I and of course Cody had to jump in the picture.

This is Ashley and I while we are hiking down to the beach. She wanted a picture of she and I. She just lost her front tooth the day before. Isn't she cute!

This was the path we had to take to get to the beach. It was beautiful, and this was the nicest weather we had seen on the Oregon coast. It was 71 degrees and sunny. It was so nice.

All our sandy feet. :)

They all wanted to write their names in the sand.





Cody was really unsure of the water. This is Nathan trying to smile and convince him it's fun to go in. He didn't buy it, and this is where he stayed pretty much the whole time.

I thought this was a cute picture. Ashley and Jordan going out to the water, and Cody a little unsure of the water.

Everytime we go to the beach, somehow Ashley falls in the water. She will just have her feet in, and just somehow tumble over into the water. This is her soaking wet. She is too funny.


So we also decided to go to the Newport Beach Aquarium. It was pretty neat. My kids loved the sea animals. This is them in front of the crab. This is dad's favorite thing (to eat).



This is Ashley showing us how this sea otter is posing for us. She is so goofy sometimes.

Sorry kind of blurry, but it was a cool picture.

We had a lot of fun. The wedding was really fun too, I just forgot to take my camera.....really bummed. Jordan was hilarious, dancing for hours. When I say dancing, I mean break dancing and really getting down. People were dying at how much he was dancing. Too funny!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I love those pictures....you make me want tot go to the Oregon coast!!! Beautiful!!! You little family is so cute!!! I can't beleive how big Cody is getting!!!

Chance said...

oh looks like fun! Wish we could've stayed a little longer!!

Angela said...

I love it. Love the update, LOVE the pictures, love that you had such a fun time on the beach. I couldn't read this without thinking about how much I miss you and your family. I'm so glad you had a good time. One of our favorite places in the whole world is the beach. You were lucky to have such good weather - it's so hit or miss there.

Kim said...

I am so proud of you for taking so many pictures!!! Kaden and Saige love seeing the pictures of your kids. When I was looking at them I was asking Aspynn who everyone was and she said, Jordan, Ashley, My Cody that bit me, Anjeanette and Uncle Nathan. Anyhow...just thought I would share that with you for a good laugh. I'm glad you had such a great trip and I can't wait to get down there this weekend!!! See ya soon!!!

Kelsie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your kids are so funny! The break dancing reminds me of when Chase break danced at G-ma's wedding....that was Chase right??? Hopefully the photographer got a good pic of him, cause it was probably hilarious! We might go to Island Park with Pop this weekend, you should go!

Abby said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! That IS great weather for the Oregon coast. Your kids are so goofy. Ashley is so funny posing like the seal. hahaha. And her goofy faces. Good pics Anj. I like the sandy feet one too. Too cute!