So I don't know why, but my pictures have been getting all mixed up when I go to post them. So sorry if they are in a weird order.
The first few pictures are of my kids, Thursday night, at their school's trunk-or-treat. They were so excited to show their friends their costumes. They loved when a few of their friends did not recognize them.
We went with a couple of our friends, the Bartlett's and the Campbell's. We had a lot of fun.
This was before we went trick-or-treating, Friday night. We met up with the Young's, and had fun walking around house to house with them.
This year,Jordan wanted to be Frankenstein, Ashley wanted to be an ugly, wicked witch, and Cody wanted to be Batman.
So this was one of the last houses we went to, and we couldn't get Cody to leave, because if you look closely at the girl in the house you will see why. Yes, he was fascinated with "Batgirl". Crazy kid! He just kept say, "mine Batman, you Batgirl".
Batman and Minnie Mouse (Addison) loved walking together. They would get frustrated if one went ahead of the other. Jentry and I just laugh at how they act a lot like brother and sister most of the time.
Trick-or-treating
Don't ask me. All I can say is his best friend is our dog, Shilo. :)
Ashley's favorite part is the candy. Look at that happy witch.
Ashley and Jordan were so good this year, taking their time and helping with the little ones. They are such good kids.
4 comments:
Your kids look like they had a blast. I wish we could have celebrated the whole week too :) Cute family! Jennie
Those costumes are AWESOME!!! It looks like you guys had a blast trick or treating. For us it was 85 degrees last night when we went trick or treating. Then today when we went to Alex's soccer game and it was mid 80's again I remembered why we love living in Las Vegas sometimes.
I LOVE Jordan's costume!!! He doesn't even look like himself at All!!! Jake and I were just talking about what makes a great costume and we decided it's when you can't really tell who is wearing it. You did a great job!!! I am also very proud of your picture taking!!! Looks like you are getting lots more pictures than ever before. Good Job!!!
They look so great in their costumes...thier make-up looks so great!!! How fun!!!
Post a Comment