I just wanted to say how much I love my twins, Ashley and Jordan. They are such good kids and truly love each other. Since they were tiny enough to realize they had a sibling, they have always taken care of each other. One has never gotten a drink without getting the other one a drink. That's how it is for everything. Of course they do fight sometimes, but it never lasts long and they never stay mad. I realized, since having Cody, what a big help they are to me. They are so willing to help me with anything, and hate seeing me upset. They have somehow learned compassion for each other and others. I am so grateful for them, and would have more if I could.
They both love their Chaparral shirts, and I figure I better let them dress alike while they are still willing.
5 comments:
they are so cute. i love that they love each other. you hear about brothers and sisters who hate each other and fight and yell all the time... I'm so glad our family wasn't like that- at least my perception of my childhood was like that.. all the older kids had a different life growing up i guess... i hope my kids are like yours :) hehe.
Oh they are so gosh darn cute!!! That is so cool that they love being around eachother so much!!! What a special relationship they have...I wonder how dateing is gonna go for them...I am sure Jordan won't approve of anyone who Ashley wants to date!
They are so sweet. I always thought it was cool how kind they were (are) to each other. It is nice having a sibling close in age - especially one who is going through pretty much the same things you are. Tell them "hi" from Angela - and that I miss them. I'll call you soon.
Cute. I think Ashley looks a lot like you in the photo. I never could handle tiwns I admire you.
Well said! Twins are so great and there is no bond like it. All of those first sleepless nights and craziness is so well worth it. I love watching my girls play together and take care of each other. We are definitely blessed mommies!
Post a Comment