So as you read in my previous post, Jordan ate his last tooth on accident. So, with no tooth, the tooth fairy just kept forgetting to come and leave money under his pillow. After almost a week, he came to me to remind me that the tooth fairy had not come yet. I reminded Nathan, and he is so good about remembering stuff. I happened to be gone that night, so Nathan took care of it. In the morning Jordan came out so excited because not only did the tooth fairy leave money, but she left a note. It said:
Thank you for being patient with me. I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I've been really busy lately. There has been a lot of children losing their teeth. I love children and I love their teeth.
Keep smiling,
The tooth fairy
I thought that was so nice of Nathan to do. It made Jordan happy too. :)
Well, last night, Ashley went to bed, then came out a little while later saying her tooth is really loose. I wiggled it, and it was ready to come out. I told her to just stick her fingers in her mouth and pull a little bit. She did, and it popped right out. She was so excited to go and put it under her pillow. She is trying hard to catch up with Jordan. Anyway, so later Nathan remembered to put money in for her and we went to bed. Nathan got up about a half hour later, and went to the computer. I asked what he was doing and he said he thought he better write Ashley a letter from the tooth fairy also. (He is so much more considerate at times) So he typed up a cute letter about her being brave and pulling her own tooth out, and told her to keep smiling like a princess. (She LOVED that part) She came out this morning SO excited. It was so fun to see. I was just proud of my hubby for how he handled the tooth fairy thing........hey, no one has said the tooth fairy has to be a girl...right?
5 comments:
aw, how awesome! I get to do that soon! (okay, not for a long while, but it's inevitable now!)
That's adorable! I hope Clint acts that way when it gets to be Carlee's turn to lose teeth (I know, we have a while). I'm glad the tooth fairy decided to write Ashley a note too, there might have been some questions if he/she hadn't...
Too funny! Nathan is so nice to think of that. Usually I am the one doing "fairy notes". McKell has lost almost all of her teeth. It was crazy. Ashlee FINALLY lost her third. It is funny how they happen so differenty, even though they are twins.
That is pretty cute!!! What a great daddy!
Madi is upstairs in bed as we speak with string tied to her tooth (which by the way would just fall out if she tugged a little!) She wants the teeth out...but doesn't want to pul them out. She might be happier to just eat it too!!!
ohhhhhhhh that is SO dang cute! Nathan is so thoughtful... i have a thoughtful hubby too- i can't wait for him to do things like that. :)
How ironic that Ashley's tooth was loose right after the tooth fairy came for Jordan... hehe. Let's see some pics of these toothless chidlren
Post a Comment