Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ashley's last game of hoops....

Ashley's last basketball game was Saturday. She was pretty bummed, because she has loved playing. She has done a great job, and we have loved watching her play.

Here is a picture of her cheering squad. Grandma and grandpa Petersen, Nathan's brother, Donny, and his wife, Katelyn, and Nathan and Jordan. (If you can't tell which is mine, he's the cute one in the white hat) :) Everyone at the game thought he and his brother were twins.


She brought the ball down a lot. This is her making a pass, which she doesn't do a lot. She likes to head straight for the basket and shoot herself. I just don't know where she gets it.



We went to Primos Pizza for her party. She gets embarrassed to go up in front of everyone, so this is her making her goofy, embarrassed face.

She loved her award.....and the pizza. We loved watching her play. She is already asking when next season starts....

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I can only imagine that it is nice when the season comes to a close!! I am ready for tee ball to be over :)

Angela said...

This is awesome!! Like dad, like daughter I suppose. Nice cheering section...that's cool all by itself. Ashley looked way cute at her party by the way.

Jentch said...

Quite the cheering section my goodness. Glad she had a good season.

Abby said...

HEY! Yay for Ash- she is so cute.
So I am having a boy, I would LOVE to come to Boise. I was actually just thinking yesterday that I REALLY REALLY wanted to go to Boise!! I just don't want to wait another 6+ months to do so..