So we took the kids to the YMCA, to swim last night. I have a membership there and recently got a family pass, so we decided to go swimming. Our kids absolutely LOVE the water
so we had a lot of fun.
didn't get off the thing all night. I think Ashley
and Jordan went at least 20 times. We were there for almost
three hours......
Cody walked around the whole time doing his "rock" hands. Usually it's his
Spiderman hands to shoot webs, but last
night it was his rock hands. Funny kid.
Spiderman hands to shoot webs, but last
night it was his rock hands. Funny kid.
the water slide. They don't let you go down with anyone,
so they had to be able to swim by themselves.
They passed the test, and loved going down the slide.
if Ashley was there to catch him. He loves her....
were going down, so I took him up (not able to go down with him)
and sent him down on his bum. Nathan
waited at the bottom to catch him, and he came down head
first, backwards (if you can picture that). Poor kid. he was freaked out but
didn't start crying until Nathan caught him. This was him right after.... :(
10 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I wish we had access to an indoor pool right now! It is freeeezing outside and walking in the mornings is torture. And it was a bit windy today during my walk. That looks like they really had a great time with each other. Did you swim?
FOR FUN!!! That looks awesome. Your kiddos are sure cute!!
Isn't the Y the best. My kids love to there and swim. I bet your kids slept well last night. It sure looked like fun.
I wish we had a facility like that here in our little town. Looks like the kids had a great time :)
Hey! We go to the "Y" regularly. We should try to meet sometime! It's a great place to play when it's so cold outside.
That looks way fun! We'll have to go with you guys one time! Poor Cody!
I'm sooo glad that your kids love the Y. I always knew they would. I just wish we were there to love it with you. I have been trying to call you on your cell to let you know that me and the kids will be coming down for almost 2 weeks in July. I know it's early notice but I am really excited and thought I would let you know. Anyhow....way cute pics of the family at the Y.
Oh we love swimming at the Y!!! So much fun!!! I will call you this summer and you can bring your kids swimming at the pool at our clubhouse. That would be fun!
Great Photos. We have loved that pool as well we should go together next time. Let us know when you are going next. Thanks for letting us watch Cody this weekend as well. Addy has not stopped talking about it!
Post a Comment