Monday, April 20, 2009

no more soccer....

So we think this is the last season Ashley and Jordan will be playing
soccer. They have played for a couple years now
and have decided they don't want to play
anymore. It's sad because they
both are pretty good. We
have "played them up" to an older age
group requested by their coaches, and it has been
great seeing them learn. We can tell Ashley is done, she really
doesn't even try anymore, but Jordan does and he is really good, so it's
going to be sad not seeing him play anymore. They have both tried basketball,
and that is what they both want to play, so we can't be too upset.
Jordan is now wanting to try football, and
Ashley is still wanting to try dance. We shall
see what we do next.

Just thought this
was a cute picture of my twins..... We sure
love them... :)

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Hmmm...I think your kids are lucky, they'll probably be inheriting some athletic abilities from their parents, poor Carlee, she's stuck with Clint and my genes. I always loved Dance as a child, I bet Ashley will love it!

Kim said...

I love the pic. The kids looke DONE!!! It's very cute. I wouldn't worry about them not wanting to play anymore, that's today, next year they may be singing another tune and maybe not. All I have learned about kids is how unpredictable they are. Just have fun with them!! Easier said then done sometimes I know.

Jennie said...

Can't blame the girl for wanting to dance!! I can recall a few great nights of dancing with her Mom :)

Kim said...

Ooh...I thionk that is a great picture!
We are done with soccer too...I think. Cassi just wouldn't play...but I think she would do great in dance...and Madi really wants to do swimming! So we will see too!