Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This last weekend, my little sister, Katie, got married in the Idaho Falls Temple.
We were able to go over for it, and got some fun pictures too.
Here she is.......isn't she so cute?

The beautiful bride with her new hubby Chad (pronounced Shad)
We really like him....such a nice guy.

It was great to have ALL my ten siblings there. It's rare
that we can get everyone there at
the same time. We had lots of fun.......

OK........too much fun.....

All my handsome brothers. Love them! People often
say my boys look like my brothers???? (Especially Seth, on
the far left)
What do you think?

Me with my sisters (minus the bride, who was busy
taking pictures)
Aren't they cute? They are SO much fun....

I mean.....REALLY fun! LOL

The whole bunch.....

While in Idaho Falls, at my parents, we played in the snow.
My kids had a ball with their cousins.

We got to play on the four-wheelers, which Nathan....I mean
the kids loved....

Got pulled on sleds......
Great fun!

My kids had so much fun and didn't want to come home.
We love spending time with family.

So happy for my sister.
Congrats Katie and Chad!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Your sister and Chad look soooo happy!! Funny to think about how dileriously happy Jake and I were 10 years ago. We are still happy today, but our eyes are now open to the fact that we aren't perfect like we once thought. I guess that is a good thing though...knowing that you still love that other person even though they aren't perfect. Anyhow...I went off on a little tangent there. Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like it was a great time for everyone!!!

jody said...

SO good to see your whole family. I love your family, they are all such great people. Your boys do look like Seth, I think.
Some of my favorite high school memories are with the Myers family :) Sometimes I really miss those days.

Abby said...

Yay- it was so fun! I'm glad I got to go and see everyone. And I stole your pic of the whole family for my blog. I didn't get my camera out there for someone to take pictures for me. :( Bummer. So I don't have any big group pics.
Hope Ashley is feeling better and no one else got sick.

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

It's been a month since you posted and I miss reading about your crazy life!