Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family time....


Six of my siblings were coming into town this Thanksgiving, but
they all came to spend the holiday with their
in-laws. Which I was doing also. But since
there were 7 of the 11 siblings, we
decided we better get together. We thought about my
house until I counted and figured there would be
around 35 people there. So I reserved the
church, which worked out perfectly.
Everyone had a great time visiting.

Here is me with six of my siblings and their
spouses. Crazy fun!

We moved the couches and chairs from the foyer in to
the gym, so we could be comfy while we watch
the kids play.


The kids were playing so wild and balls were bouncing
everywhere, we decided to close the gym off
a little bit......for our protection.


Cousins all had fun playing games.


Some of the cute boy cousins playing together...

Loved hanging out with family.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like a great time!!! You gotta love those family get togethers = )