Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween.....

Halloween came quickly this year. Ashley was easy....
She wanted to be a cheerleader....isn't
she a cute one?

Jordan was going to be Darth Vader, but
at the last minute decided he wanted to be
Harry Potter. I quickly found some
stuff at thrift stores...that would work.
I think he turned out pretty cute...

And our own little Batman.... Who wouldn't
want to be saved by this cute guy....


Friday night we first went to their school's
trunk-or-treat. It was kind of a flop. There
was about nine cars total.
They didn't seem to mind....

Since I was not going to let them trick-or-treat on Sunday, we
decided to try it on Saturday night. There were
a few people that seemed irritated that we came on
Saturday, but mostly people were OK with it.
If there was a house that gave candy....Cody would
run back and yell, "it worked!"
It was too funny....


Door to door...

Jordan found a familiar face....
It's Hermione!!

Cody also found a buddy.....


And of course Grandma Petersen had to make some treats
for our little ones. Aren't they so cute? My kids
didn't want to eat them, because
they were so cute.

We sure LOVE Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Everyone looked fantastic!! Glad to hear that "it worked"!!

Kim said...

Sooooo cute!!! I need to get my ACT together and update my blog!!! Looks like the kids had a great time!!!

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

1. Mom is amazing!
2. It is so weird to see Jordan with dark hair! It totally works though!
3. Your kids are so dang cute!!


Oh and my user name is weird because I contribute to a book review blog and I needed anonymity. :)