Friday, October 5, 2007

Just can't wait


Sorry this picture is not so clear. Got a new camera, and still trying to figure it out. Thanks Angela!



I know, I know, I am a few weeks early on the Halloween costume, but he couldn't wait. Cody just LOVES Elmo, and I found this costume the other day at the store and had to get it. I had it hiding in my laundry room.....obviously not very well hidden......and he kept finding it. We put it on him and he hated it, until I showed him himself in the mirror and he couldn't stop laughing. Now we can't get the thing off of him. He runs around the house saying "Melmo"! I thought he looked pretty cute in it. (Someone told me Elmo is a girl.???? Not that it's going to change anything, but just wondering.....any thoughts?????)

1 comment:

Elise said...

FYI - the person that does Elmo's voice is a big black guy - he is awesome - I saw him on Oprah - and also, when referring to Elmo, people on Sesame Street always say "him". Cute pictures, although I feel bad that they're dark and out of focus, hopefully the camera fixes itself right quick - if not, let me know.

I guess I'm signed in as my sister, Elise, because she used my computer last but this really is Angela! Love ya!