This was the very first pumpkin Jordan came across. He said it's the one he wants.......we thought he was kidding, but he wasn't. I told Nathan if we let him get it, Nathan has to carve it. Sure enough he did.
Ashley took a while longer to decide which pumpkin she wanted. There were too many distractions. She just wanted to run and play in all the pumpkins. :)
He doesn't look very happy, but Cody had a blast. He had to go and sit on every pumpkin he found. He finally decided on one he liked.
3 comments:
Hey - I love the pictures. How is the camera working out for you? Is it being nice and taking ok pictures??
Yes, I am starting to figure it out a little more. When I can do it right, it takes awesome pictures. Thanks again. :)
Anj-I love this pic....Cody looks like he doesn't know what to do with all of the pumpkins!
Post a Comment