Ok......so it was our "10" year anniversary and we wanted to do something fun. We have never really been many places, and we never leave our kids, so we planned a trip. (Thanks to Kim for taking good care of our little ones). We decided we would fly down to San Diego for a few days and go to the beach and to Sea World. So first thing we did was go straight to the beach. We love the ocean. It was about 75 degrees and beautiful.
I know , you ask, "who goes to Sea world without their kids?" Well.......we do! And we had a blast! Yes, we felt guilty for a few minutes until we realized how much fun we were having. When we first got to Sea World, it was pouring rain, so of course we got soaked. It only rained for about a half hour, but of course I was looking lovely the rest of the day. :)
The whale show was amazing. It was my favorite thing, so we went and saw it three times. I am glad we went that many times because it was a little different every time, and it seemed to be better every time also.
The dolphins were fun to watch. We just had fun, and were able to see everything in the whole park..............probably because we had no kids with us. Well, at least we know where we would like to take them next vacation.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you!!!
Happy Anniversary to you!!!
Happy Anniversary dear Petersens!!!
Happy Anniversary to you!!!
I'm glad that you went away just the two of you - how fun is that!!
Looks like you had so much fun. I bet that was nice to have a vaca for just you two!! I guess i should enjoy being a couple w/o kiddies while i can!!! I know i know-- i am enjoying it. Glad you guys had fun!
Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!! The killer whale show was my favorite thing at Sea World too!!! Thats cool that your friend watched your kiddies!
Happy anniversary!!! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment