
Cody had his last day of pre-school last week, so we thought we would take
all the kids to the zoo. This was his first time
to our zoo, and he loved it. I also noticed how much he loves posing
for the camera. We went to see the tigers, and as you
can see, he is more interested in making sure I
was watching him.

He seriously posed the whole time.....

This one he made me take like three times,
because I wasn't taking it right when he smiled.....crazy like the monkey!

Poser!!
(I like how he is holding the tail)
Hey, at least I always get a smile.... :)
(He insisted on wearing Jordan's jacket....so yes, I know it is too big)
9 comments:
I love that he loves himself. He is a cutie and I don't blame him for knowing it!
How fun! I love watching kids reactions to animals. We buy a year pass to the zoo and try to go about 2 times a month! It looks like Cody had alot of fun! He's a cheese ball! :)
I LOVE that he poses. That is the cutest thing. Love the new post! Your kiddos are SO darling!!! Cody is a great smiler!
What's wrong with being a poser? At least then you always get good pictures! So cute!
SO fun! I miss Zoo Boise!! Our zoo is much bigger, but sometimes that isn't always great...especially when Mom is tired! LOL! Cracks me up that Cody is such a little poser.
He's so goofy!
It was so good to visit with you last week! Thanks for keeping us there for a few nights. Maybe next time we see you it will be in texas ? maybe ? :)
Looks like a great zoo!!!
I LOVE THE PICTURE WITH THE GIRAFFE STATUE!!! He is just the cutest little guy!!! We are gonna go to the zoo tomarrow...I am excited, we haven't been since they changed things and got new friends!!! Very cool!!! Hey, I noticed that you called me the other day...call again for heavens sakes!!!
OK, so I still don't have internet at home, but Jake felt sorry for me so he borrowed a laptop from work so I could get online for a little bit and check out some blogs. I LOVE that Cody is posing. He is sooooo cute and looks sooooo GROWN UP. I can't believe it. I was sitting downstairs with the girls the other day looking at our digital photo frame and their were some pics of Cody and Aspynn from when you and Nathan went to Sea World and it's AMAZING how much they have grown up. I miss my BABY!!! Anyhow....he is sooooo cute!! You are going to have serious problems with girls coming to your house looking for the Petersen boys!! I know you wont have any problems with boys coming to your house looking for Ash because your husband will probably be sitting out front with a gun so you should be good there. Anyhow...I really miss being there hanging out and seeing your kids grow up. I love checking out your blog though!!!
Post a Comment