
We recently went over to grandma and grandpa Petersen's house to
build a fire in their fire pit and make smores.
Our kids were so excited, and love being around
the fire.

Them helping dad build the fire.

As the night went on, and it got darker, and cooler, our
kids really started having some fun. I love
that time of night.

Messy marshmallows...


I think Ashley had about four of them. I had to tell her, "no more."

This is the first year we thought Ashley and Jordan might be able to
help us mow the lawn, so Nathan took them out, and
showed them......and they loved to help.

Yeah for self-propelled mowers.... :)
6 comments:
I can't help but comment! How fab that the kids are helping with the lawn mowing! We don't have much of a lawn here in Arizona... And those smores look soooo good! I would love to have a fire pit just for that reason alone. Love your blog!
Jill Hinckley Stewart.
www.jillboandscottie.blogspot.com
We just did our firepit for the first time for the summer. SO fun! And I am so happy to see your kids doing the lawn. I guess it's darn well time we had Cayden doing it too!
K I guess it really is time for Kevin to show Madison how to mow. He has been saying it for a few years and I keep saying she is too young. I have never mowed because I was always allergic so I don't know. Smores look so good right now, they are the best part of summer.
That's right, put those kids to work! Just kidding - those smores look heavenly, it makes me want some!
HOLY COW!!! Jordan looks SOOOOOO OLD!!! What in the world happened!!! It breaks my heart to see him looking so old knowing that we missed it all. They look soooo cute out roasting marshmallows and mowing the lawn. You have such a cute family Anj!! I can't wait until next month when I get to come down for about 2 weeks and see everyone. I will call and chat with you later this morning!
Oh my goodness...Brent is so anxious to get Madi on the mower!!! I will have to let him know your kids do it!!!
Post a Comment