Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scripture power.....

Nathan has been so good about reading his scriptures and the Ensign,
on Sunday's after meetings or in between. This Sunday he
just happened to be really tired. Thought
it was cute that he fell asleep.

As you can see his example is really paying off. I walked in
one morning and found my kids like this. I
promise I did not tell them to pose.
We had studied the scriptures the night before, and
my kids were excited to read the next morning.

This is how I found Jordan at 6:45 in the morning. All dressed for
school and reading his scriptures out on the couch. Such a good boy.

Then of course the next morning, I found Ashley doing the same
thing. Love that they are trying to be so good. Let's hope
it lasts......

5 comments:

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

You guys are awesome parents!

Jennie said...

You can come to Phoenix anytime and give lessons!! Great job Mom & Dad!!

Kim said...

WoW!!! I agree...you guys are awesome parents!!! That is pretty neat!!!

Kim said...

I wish we were better about scripture reading!!! Looks like you guys are right on track!!!

Brothers Family said...

On Trek, we had scripture reading time, and personal study.. so I was reading and it was like an hour after lunch, and I was tired. I woke up and I had drooled all over my scriptures. It was so disgusting, but hilarious. I'm glad that didn't happen to Nathan.