Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feeding ducks at the park......

Ok, so I know I have not blogged in a while. I have been sick with pnemonia, yes pnemonia, for the last two weeks. I know, who still gets pnemonia these days....well, I guess I do. It knocked me out for a while. I am feeling much better, and ready to blog some more.
Our lives have not been too interesting for the last while. We have two soccer practices, and two games every week, so right now it seems that's all we're doing. We are having fun with it, but I am sure you don't really want to see soccer blogs every week. So I will try to come up with some different photos.
FYI- Ashley scored 5 goals at her last game, and Jordan scored 9 goals. They are both doing awesome, and love it. :)





We went down to Ann Morrison Park today to feed the ducks. The weather was so nice we couldn't stay inside. My kids loved it. It's the first time Cody has seen ducks, and he was so excited, and fearless.
Ashley loved feeding the ducks. She kept getting so close to the water, I was sure she was going to fall in.


Cody pretty much tried to chase them the whole time. He couldn't figure out why they kept running away from him. He kept putting his arms out to them, as to give them a hug. He got pretty close to a couple of them.

We had fun!

4 comments:

Angela said...

nice to see a new post...I'm so sorry you were sick. That's such a bummer. I love to see new pictures of your kiddos and the last picture of you and the kids...wow...you look so amazing!

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I wish the weather would stay nice!!!

Abby said...

ohh so fun. yeah I heard from mom you were sick :( I"m glad you're better now! What a drag! I'm sure it's fun to stay busy w/ the kids' sports. I can't wait til i have kids and they're involved in sports! Ash & J are AWESOME scoring all those goals! Sweet! :) You're looking very good Anj!

Brothers Family said...

I used to be scared of the ducks when I was little, they'd chase me around, but I guess that's different with Cody! :) But that last picture, Anj you look GOOD!