So Cody had his 2nd birthday this last Sunday, and since the kid is obsessed with Lightning Mcqueen, I decided to make his cake. I had fun doing it, and I think he really liked it.
As you can see, he was pretty happy.......for now!
He liked opening his presents. He got some fun stuff. Lots of Mcqueen stuff. He walked around all day saying, "a keen.....get down". Which is suppose to be "Mcqueen, ca-chow" He is so funny!
He didn't like everyone singing Happy Birthday to him (he gets embarrassed), so he decided to scream his head off. It was pretty funny. He didn't want any of the cake either. Oh well, it was still cute if I do say so myself.
4 comments:
I am SO IMPRESSED with that cake. How awesome are you?!! I had no idea you had this hidden talent - so cool. Also, happy birthday to Cody.
Oh I love that cake!!! Very good job!!! That cracks me up that he cried when they sang to him...love it!!! Poor kid!
Awesome cake Anj! That is SO FUN! I want to do that when i have kids :) That is a hilarious picture of Cody screaming! hahaha! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Cody!!!!!
i can't stop looking at the pic of cody screaming- and then i can't stop laughing once i see it :) haha- what a goof!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment