Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun in the sun!


We had fun playing at the park the other afternoon. I took this picture myself.


Nathan and the kids were having fun playing with our dog on the grass. They stopped to pose for me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun! I am so excited for it to get warm and play outside ALL THE TIME!!! We really should get together!!!

Abby said...

These pics are awesome!! haha, i love when they're all looking thru the little holes :) hehe. Anj you look really good. I haven't seen you in awhile, and you don't post pics of yourself ever either :) those EARLY EARLY morning workouts are paying off- it shows. Great job! Say hi to your kids and give them BIG hugs and kisses from me and pax, oh and to Nathan too :) LOVE YOU!

Angela said...

You look GOOD girl!!!!