
So since I forgot to bring my camera to Danny's wedding, (Nathan's brother), I had to wait to get some pictures of it. I just got some yesterday and thought you might want to see a few. It was in Oregon.
This is Nathan walking down with one of Emily's bridesmaids. Isn't he cute?

This is Nathan with three of his brothers. Two are missing. Danny, who was the groom, and Bret who is the oldest, and is just not in the picture. I thought this was a fun picture. They all look so much alike.

So here is the bride and groom, Dan and Emily. Don't they look so cute. She is actually even cuter in person, if you can believe that. The wedding was beautiful.


My kids and I at the wedding. Nathan was in the wedding party, so didn't get to be in the picture with us.
Anyway, we had fun. The wedding was gorgeous. We love our new sister-in-law, Emily.
3 comments:
For fun!! You guys look so good. The bride and groom are beautiful. How fun. Thanks for posting pictures of the happy event.
Wow, the boys do all look alike! Are there only boys in his family??? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
what a fun wedding- nathan and his bros are all so handsome. i'm sure it was fun to all get together. your fam is darling too!!!
Post a Comment