Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged.....

Ok Abbay! Thanks for the tag!

1. what are the last 3 things you purchased

-witch costume
-Halloween make-up
-witch hat (Ashley wants to be a witch for Halloween)


2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?

-Download……..what???? Don’t know how, thank you very much!


3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?

-Oregon area/Oregon coast
-Idaho Falls
-It’s been so long since we have traveled anywhere, I can’t remember before this.


4. What are your three favorite movies?

-Count of Monte Cristo (I don’t know why, but I like)
-The Notebook
-Minority Report (I couldn’t think of another one, but I do really like this one)

5. What are your 3 favorite possesions?

-my family
-my bosch mixer
-air conditioning :)

6. What are 3 things you cant live without?

-my family
-friends
-my straightener


7. What would be your 3 wishes

-That Nathan wouldn’t have to work so much, and could have more time off.
-That I wouldn’t have to work-out another day of my life, and would still be thin
-That my kids will ALWAYS choose the right !!!!!


8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?

-Traveled anywhere farther than California. (I know it’s sad)
-Gotten pregnant without the help of a third party. Thanks Dr. Foulk!
-Played a musical instrument of any sort. My kids are going to start piano lessons, and I am going to learn from watching them.

9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?

-Spicy romano chicken, from Johnny Carions (Now just Carinos)
-Country fried steak with mashed potatoes
-Cheese potato soup with homemade rolls

10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?

-Faith Hill (and hubby Tim McGraw). They seem so cool.
-Kelly Ripa ( I know a lot of people don’t like her, but I do. She seems so down to earth)
-Jack Black- I could handle a day of just laughing!


11.Name 3 things that freak you out

-snakes
-anything happening to my husband or kids
-the last days (I know I shouldn’t be scared if I’m ready, but I’m not) !!!

12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words what would it be

-sociable
-sarcastic
-dependable

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at

-making friends
-cooking without measuring
-having a schedule, and sticking to it


14. What are three things you are currently coveting?

-A new big house
-new front loading washer and dryer (my old ones haven’t broken yet, but I am ready for them to)
-Can’t think of anything else right now, but I am sure will think of many later.

15. Name 3 bloggers you tag

-Angela Webb
-Kim Jenkins
-Kim Matthews

4 comments:

Kim said...

Okay...if I tried cooking wihtout measureing-nothing would turnout....most of it doesn't turn out anyway!!! Fun to hear some stuff about you! and P.S. come move by me!!!

Angela said...

AAARRRGGG! I'm so bad at stuff like this. I do like to read others and learn about them. I can't believe you tagged me - now I'm going to have to think. I've flown under the radar so far with this whole tagging thing...meanie. Alright - I'll do it - but it's going to take awhile.

Stacia said...

Hi Anjeanette! It's been way too long! Abby commented on my Facebook page and gave me her blog address, and then I saw yours! Miss you!

Fun tag, and lots of things to learn about you!

You can go to my blog if you want to read about our lives, or just email me. staciadawn@gmail.com

Hope we can keep in touch.

Abby said...

hahaha Anj you are so funny. I miss you ! I think I'm going to call you tonight--- yup.
Thanks for doing it. I knew yours would be good. Good pick on Jack Black- I would LOVE to hang out with him too- I like to laugh too... plus it'd be a good ab workout! :)
Also- no music downloading huh? We've got iTunes- and I am just SO ready for Christmas i needed to hear Christmas songs :)
LOVE YOU!