Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun in the snow....


So we went sledding last week with Nathan and his brothers, Dan and Donny and their wives, Emily and Katelyn. We had lots of fun, and got some fun pictures.

And yes, this is me flying down the hill, and flying off my tube.



Nathan always has fun in the snow....


Jordan was hilarious. The kid never stopped the whole time we were there. He just kept climbing up the hill, and went down every way possible. Whether he landed on his face or slid down on his tummy, he loved it. This is how he looked at the end of the day. Funny kid!


Jordan just loves to egg on anyone that will take it. He loves bugging his uncles. Here he is wrestling his uncle Donny. He loves every minute of it.


Jordan having too much fun....



Jordan...he would still get up with a smile....what a trooper.


Nathan hangin with his brothers, Dan and Donny. Taking a break from trying to make a new run in the snow.


Ashley hanging with her aunt's, Emily and Katelyn. She adores them and follows them everywhere. Thanks to Em and Katelyn for putting up with her. :)


Cody loved going down with Nathan, it was just really tiring to carry him up the hill with the tube....I know cuz I tried it.


See how tired Nathan is from carrying them up.....


Ashley was probably the best at staying on her tube. I don't think she fell off once.

7 comments:

Rob and Marci Peacock said...

How FUN! I LOVE that last picture of you guys! I can't believe how much snow is up there! We've been hit with quite a few big ones as well. The kids can't wait to go tubing this month. What a fun family you have! Ever think of moving to Utah? ;o)

Hartleys said...

Great family picture - the background is so beautiful it doesn't look real! How fun!

Allison said...

Where is that at? It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Angela said...

Looks like FUN!!! I love the family picture at the bottom.

Abby said...

Hey Anj, I Haven't checked your blog for almost 3 weeks! i had a lot to catch up on. Looks like you've had a great Christmas and sledding times :) I missed you SO much in Utah.. wish you could've come... but hope to see you some other time soon.
Your kids are so dang cute. Hope they still remember me!!

Jentch said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love how active you are with your kids and how you do so much with them. I hope when our girls our older we do the same.

Kim said...

Cute pictures!!! Kaden loved the one of Jordan with his face in the snow. He thought that was pretty funny!! Ashley looks scared to death in her picture = ) I LOVED teh family pic!!! It's always nice to have lots of good family pictures to remember all the fun things you have done as a family!!! Wish we were there to go with that would have been a blast!!!