Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A shout out to my husband.....


I just wanted to say how great my husband is. He comes home so tired everyday, but still gets so much done for me. Whenever it snows, he always goes to shovel the sidewalks as soon as he gets home. He also does our neighbors, since they are older. He will do their whole driveway and up to their door. He has never gotten a thank you or even been acknowledged from them, that he does it, and he has done it for about eight years now. He's just very considerate.



Yesterday after work, Jordan was begging Nathan to go build a snowman with him, but Nathan said he was too tired. (which doesn't happen very often) Next thing you know, I told Nathan to look out the window and this is what he saw. So what does Nathan do....



He's out there until dark building a snowman with his kids. Great dad!!!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

What a good dad!!! We are so lucky to have such great husbands and great dads for our kiddos. It's so nice of Nathan to shovel another person's driveway especially without any sort of thank you or acknowledgement. He really is a good guy.

Abby said...

that is so cute. Nathan is awesome! I miss you guys so much!

Jennie said...

AWESOME!! I love hearing how wonderful my friends husbands are! You and I are very blessed :)

Kim said...

Don't ya just love the hard workin' hubbys!!! Theres nothing better!

Brothers Family said...

Nathan--you the man! Wish we could have seen you guys over the break... but we'll hook up another time, hopefully soon. The kids look like they're enjoying the weather. Excellent snowball rolling skills!