Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Music or no music......???

So for a while now, when you log on to my blog, music that I have picked out will automatically play. I like it, probably because I picked out the music. I recently read a blog that I like and they were saying how much other fellow bloggers hate when they go to a blog that automatically plays music. Maybe some people are at work and forget to turn down their volume, or someone might be holding a sleeping baby, and not expect it. Is this true? Do you not like it, or does it bother you at all? Just wondering if my blog music has been buggin you all. I don't care either way, just really want to know.

10 comments:

Chance said...

I usually read your blog through Google Reader, so for me, it's a moot point :)

Stacia said...

I like the music playing. If it's too loud I turn it down. I have been scared by others blogs when my speakers were up before though. :)

Heidi said...

Cute blog, Anj! I usually only read through my feed so I don't notice music and extras on other blogs. I think the music is a fun thing, though. I like seeing what other people pick.

Kim said...

Doesn't bother me. I think it is fun to listen to the kinds of music other people like.

Wendy said...

It doesn't bother me. I normally have my computer muted so I didn't even know you had it till I used Kevin's computer. It was kind of funny. I like it now that I know it is there.

Kim said...

I like the music. I like it so much I not only listen to it while I look/read the blog, but I also will open peoples blogs and listen to the music while I check things online. I enjoy hearing other people's favorites.

Kim said...

Anj, I love your new profile pic. You look awesome!!!

Angela said...

I always have my computer on mute when I look through blogs for this reason. It's not that I mind the music, it's more about not wanting to call attention to myself when I'm at the computer. Keep it on if you like it, it doesn't bother me at all and when I want music it gives me the option of listening.

Jentch said...

I have to say I am not a big fan of the music playing for all the reasons you listed. It also becomes an issue when you go from one blog to the next and they both continue to play their music so it is a weird combination of the two tunes. I have just started always putting my computer on mute when looking at blogs so not too big of deal.

Hartleys said...

I agree with Wendy - had no idea you had music on your blog because I always mute my computer. However, the reason my computer IS always muted is because of the random music that some people play on their blogs that always comes when you're not expecting it or when kids are sleeping.

So there's your non-answer answer. :)