So, today I am feeling a little bad about my last post. I didn't realize so many people read my blog, and I wasn't really looking for all the nice things that you all said about me and my blog. I really do appreciate everything that was said, but also appreciate all of you who take the time to keep up with our family. Today I am in a much better mood, and have decided I will keep my blog going, but also will take the advice of a few of you.......like, not feeling like I have to post all the time, and maybe try and print up my blog for my own journal purposes. Great ideas! Thanks again for all the responses.
4 comments:
Hey Anj, I read your blog too! I definitely love reading about your family and like the others have said, it is a great way to stay in touch. But I also understand what you're saying... it can become a burden, another thing on the list to worry about, etc. Personally, I do ours for the record keeping primarily, but it is also nice because I enjoy keeping in touch with people... don't give up. Just modify and find a way to make it fun again!
yahooooooooo! :)
I read it! I totally know how you feel though! Sometimes I wonder if I should even bother. My life is not very exciting. I blog mostly for my family back in Idaho. I guess that is a good enough reason to keep it up.
Jill Hinckley Stewart
Oh I'm so glad. I had to check back just to see. I was hoping it was just a bad day.
Post a Comment