
So lately I have really gotten into the whole "couponing" thing. Albertsons
this last week had a great sale, and I loaded up. Here
is half of my items. (it wouldn't all fit on my counter)

Here's the other half....

This is all of it. More than 20 boxes of cereal, 13 brownie mixes, 35 Ragu,
12 fruit snacks, 10 hamburger helper 8 pgks. Klondike bars and lots more. I have had
lots of fun doing this, but I am a little worn out. Total, I spent $47.68,
and saved........
$683.06! I know....
crazy!!!

My kids had fun with the grocery bags.......lol....
4 comments:
Looks amazing when you set it all out like that. Nate can not complain when he looks at the stack of groceries and savings! Have fun putting it away:)
I wish I had the storage space for all of that! Great deal!
WOW Anj! I cannot believe that! How do you do that? Amazing. That's great food storage.
How in the world did you only spend $43. That is CRAZINESS!!! Tell me your secret!
Post a Comment