Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer fun.....

Our kids, being in year round school, have a very short summer. We
have had about a month and a half off and start
school again this Wednesday. The kids
have had fun playing together (for the most part). Cody has LOVED them being
home to play with him. He is really going to miss them.

They noticed me taking a picture.......this is usually what I get... :)

This summer we also helped grandma and grandpa Petersen
paint their house. I knew my kids wanted to help
but didn't realize they would paint for hours
straight. They didn't want to stop. They had so much fun.

Jordan lasted the longest.


Grandma even gave Cody a project.....to paint the dog's house. Yikes....
she is brave...he made a mess......but sure had fun.

3 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That stinks! That IS a really short summer! They do look like they're having lots of fun though!

Croslands said...

I can't believe that your kids lasted that long. Grandma was pretty smart to give Cody a job too. I bet he was in heaven.

AND a big old Holy Crap on the coupon thing!!! I was reading and waiting to see how much you spent. I can't believe it. Could you please do a post just to explain that to the simple folk like me. (details, I want details.)

Kim said...

I love the picture of Cody painting...one hand on his hip...so cute!!! What fun!