Don't know what's going on with me, but lately I have been feeling like my blog is just a waste of time. I know a lot of people do it for themselves, to journal, but I really was doing it for other people to keep up with our little family. Lately, I feel like it is just more of a pain to keep up with. Downloading pictures takes forever, and they come out all jumbled....anyhow, it's kind of a pain. I didn't mind it at first, but I have been thinking that not many people are reading my blog anyway. I am considering closing my blog, but am first asking for who ever reads my blog, to please leave a comment, so I can get some idea of how many or how few read it. Could be I am just really grumpy today, and I will regret this post tomorrow. Please, even if you don't normally leave a comment, please leave one now....even if it's just your name. Even if it's just for my confidence.....obviously I am needing it...:)
Thanks to who ever reads this.........
25 comments:
I know how you feel. I sometimes feel like it is more of a chore to keep up on it, especially the photos. But if you are like me, crazy busy with kids, (which I know you are), this is the only way to sometimes capture these times that are so important. Even just the day to day mundane things. Here is what I would suggest - go back and read through your blog for the past little while. See if it is something that you think is important and beneficial for your family memories. And on a selfish note, I hope you keep it up. I love reading about your cute family!!
I love keeping up with your family through your blog. I feel like I keep in touch with you through your blog posts (that could be a good thing or a bad thing I should call and see what you are up to)I hope you continue to post. I have actually pulled several useful things from your blog including mutual friends blogs and I visit several of your favorite coupon blogs.
Don't close your blog, we keep up with your family this way (I know, we also see you in church, but we don't know everything that's exciting in your lives)!
I have loved keeping up with your family! I have my husband print my blog and I keep it in a binder. I also make my pictures small before I try to upload them :) Love ya :) Jen
I love reading your blog. I feel the same way as you do about mine, but just lately have been feeling the pull again to update and get going again. I know that more people than I realize actually keep up with us through our blogs. So, don't close it. I really enjoy seeing it and reading about your life from afar. :)
I love reading about your cute family on your blog! My friend found a company that "slurps" her blog and puts it in book format which she buys once a year as her family scrapbook. Something like that may work for you, too. But either way, I love watching your kids grow up through your blog, since we moved away to Utah and I can't be there to see it in person... :) Love ya!
Don't stop! Jenny and I LOVE reading the blog and seeing the pictures. We just looked at a picture of Ashley and Jordan the other day and said how old they're getting! :)
I understand the "chore" of keeping up the blog! I haven't updated mine in like 2 months! I love reading about your family, your awesome couponing skills, your great refinishing finds, etc. I read every post on google reader, but fail to come over and leave a comment. I love your blog and since we don't see each other often enough, it's a great way to keep up with your sweet family. I hope you continue!!
Hey i love following your blog! You have such a cute family!
Stacia and I both read it to keep up with your family.
Kelly
I never update mine... but it's fun to look at yours. You rock!
I'll be honest, I don't read it everyday, but when I do have freetime I love to read your blog and look at the pictures!(Especially when I need a good laugh) Even my girls will check it out. So count me as one of your fans!!! You're amazing and a great example to me!
-Christina
I enjoy reading your blog and even though it's time consuming you'll be glad you didn't stop. It's fun to learn more about you and your family:) Keep the posts coming!
I think the same thing everyday. But, please don't close your blog! I love reading it. You are full of ideas and I feel like I get to know you better through your blog. I may not comment all the time, but I read regularly.
I read your blog all the time. Maybe you need a new computer that doesn't take as long to download the pics! :) Anyhoo...please don't stop!
hello! i read it of course! And I like it since I am so far away from all the fam- you're only 1 of 2 in our family that has a blog- so keep it up! :)
Love ya!
honey i check your blog everyday. no joke. I feel the same way you do about blogging. Besides how else are we supposed to stalk you? ;)love ya!
Don't close it! I love getting to know you and the family better through this blog. I miss my cousin!
I know exactly how you feel but never thought to ask like you. I like that you say what is on your mind. I wish I did more. I know we live two minutes apart and our girls play together but I still read you blog every time you update. Don't close it down it looks like you have alot of great people reading it.
I look at your blog petty much EVERY DAY!!! I need to see how you and the kids are doing so PLEASE don't quit updating it. It would be a sad day for my kids and I if you did. If it makes you feel any better, I always think, man, I wish I had as many comments as Anj does on her blog. Anyhow...I hope you continue blogging I love reading about what is going on with you and your family.
Chance and I love your blog. It is a great way for us to keep up with what is going on back home and I use your useful tips all the time. I got discounts on a lot of my medical bills and I am going to start clipping coupons again. All because of you! Don't give up. :)
Stop being Grumpy!
Keep it, just take a little break or do it a little less for a while. Every once and a while I take a break. Then I get a new spark and come back again. Don't give up, I love it.
I am so sorry!!!
I know exactly how you feel!!! I have a stat counter, and I get over 100 hits a day but only 2 or 3 comments...what gives!!!!
I am here and I read....I am just terrible at commenting!!!
We should get together and re-finish something!!!! I have a couple painting projects int the works...if you want to help.........
OK, I obviously don't check it everyday or else I would have commented by now but for those of us who wish we were closer and dream of how much fun we all could have had at one point - DON'T STOP blogging!
There, I said it! :)
Anj, this really is the only way I keep up with your fam. I love the posts & the pics. But don't feel like you have to update it all the time.
Love you!!!
Post a Comment