This is our Ashley with an attitude. She cracks us up with how much personality she has. You can usually find her dancing and singing around the house, and is very expressive when she talks. Jordan took this picture of her, saying, "whatever, major, loser." She moves her hand to a w, then an e, then an m, the does the loser sign on her head. Gotta love her. :)
This is one of her many outfits that she likes to dress up in. Great sense of style, eh?
3 comments:
I cannot believe how much she looks like you! That is hilarious!
That is fantastic! I can remember a certain Mom that had to not sing each morning while getting dressed. I am guessing your daughter would have a hard time not singing just like her mom!
Great to see what I have to look forward to with Aspynn!! It's hard to get mad at them when they are soooo cute though!! It was nice seeing you guys!! We sure miss you!!
Post a Comment