Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playing in the snow....


My kids have been very excited to play in the snow. It's nice that Ashley and Jordan are old enough to get all their snow stuff on themselves....since I hate doing it. They had lots of fun. Cody didn't last long, but the other two were out there for a while.



After a while, since I couldn't see Ash and Jordan out the back door, I decided to go find them. I found them on the side of the house, back to back. It was so cute. They play so well together....I love it.


This was not a pose, I called their names and they turned and smiled. Aren't they cute...


They waited for Nathan to get home to play with them in the snow. (I am not fun enough) So Nathan went to make snow balls with them.....


Then made snow angels....


Then it turned into full on tackle football. They were having so much fun. I even had to go to the store, and when I came back, they were still playing. They were out there for a long time. If you click on the picture, look how happy Ashley is to be tackled. The kids just love playing with their dad.


Hut, hut....


The team....

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wahoooooo!!! You finally got some snow (and from my understanding, quite a bit of it!!). It looks like the kids are having lots of fun!!! My kids have lost the spirit of just playing in the snow because there is a hill right in front of the house they sled down so unless they are sledding it's NO FUN to be outside. Spoiled brats!!! LOL..... Anyhow...I hope it sticks around so you can have a white Christmas!! There's nothing better than that.

Angela said...

SO gosh darn cute...I love it. My kids would rather play with their dad too. When it comes to snow, I do not get my feelings hurt about not being included. I love how little children love the snow and love playing for hours on end with really cold fluffy stuff.

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun!!! It is so great when kids will play outside for so long. I can't get Elsie to give the snow a try! Maybe next year!

Jennie said...

Looks like fun! If you need to thaw out come visit us in Arizona :)