So I know Cody is only two, but there was a few ladies in the ward with two year old's that were home bored, and needing some time away from home. So we decided to do a little joy-school type pre-school swap. So they go every Tuesday and Thursday morning, and we all take turns every week. It has been working out great and Cody loves it. So this week was at my house. This was Tuesday morning and Cody was up early because he was so excited it was going to be at our house. He is laying on the carpet squares that we use.
So this is the little poster that was made for them. A couple of the kids were missing today.
This is circle time on their carpet square. They all know which one is their's, and they stay on them pretty well. It's so fun to sing and read to them, and watch them interact with each other.
Gotta have snack time.....I think this is their favorite part.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!!!
What a great idea...I was counting the days until Addison turned three and could start pre-school! Looks like things are off to a great start!
What a brave woman you are!!! Taking on all those 2-3 year olds. I don't know if I could do it. My patience runs pretty thin. Anyhow...I think it's awesome you are doing that. I am sure Cody loves it!!! He looks very happy.
Post a Comment