I loved the idea of the Elf Yourself!! Jake thought Nathan making a silly face made the video I tried to sway his thinking but it was a no go. Anyhow...thanks for the great idea!!! You guys look sooooo cute in your video!
That was SO funny. I LOVE Nathan's face. That video for Elf Yourself is better than the one they had last year. This was great. Ha!
How funny! Cory and I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved the idea of the Elf Yourself!! Jake thought Nathan making a silly face made the video I tried to sway his thinking but it was a no go. Anyhow...thanks for the great idea!!! You guys look sooooo cute in your video!
That was SO funny. I LOVE Nathan's face. That video for Elf Yourself is better than the one they had last year. This was great. Ha!
How funny! Cory and I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment