Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A night with grandma and grandpa....


So have I mentioned how much I love Nathan's parents. They wanted Ashley and Jordan to come and stay the night last Friday night. They wanted them right after school, so they would have time to do everything they had planned for them. Grandma always has them help make dinner, then she had ornaments for them to paint, then she had made sugar cookies for them to decorate and of course watch a movie. I think they got to bed pretty late, and from what I hear, were up early. They just get too excited and have too much fun with grandma and grandpa.

This was only half the cookies they decorated. I think they turned out pretty cute. Thanks to grandma and grandpa Petersen for loving my kids!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I really wish my parents lived close to us...

Kim said...

How lucky they are to have such great Grandparents!!! It's nice that they are able to do fun things with them like decorate cookies and paint ornaments (most Grandparents have a hard time "putting up" with all the messes that makes). Wont it be nice when Cody is old enough to go too so you and Nathan can have an evening alone?!?!?!?